Question

Top level collection display

• 23 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hello, I am trying to determine how to change which asset displays in the view on the home page under the header Top Level Collections. I tried sorting according to different options but the same asset always displays.  I’d like to select another in its place.  Any suggestions?  Thank you very much.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi there,

The Top Level Collections area of your portal will display any folder or asset that sits in your Starter home folder that is set to public,  so if you just have one folder in your Starter home directory then the portal will always display that one.
If you would like to display a different folder or asset at this level then you will need to move them to the home folder in the main Starter interface and ensure they are public.

Hope that makes sense!

Badge

Hi, Steve.  Thanks very much for the reply.  This makes a lot of sense.  At the moment, I have only one primary folder in which multiple subfolders reside;  I was trying to determine why a particular subfolder (and it’s thumbnail) appeared as the image for the  top level folder and it was because I did not make a thumbnail selection.  In the absence of a selection, it defaulted to the thumbnail for one of the subfolders.  I just went in and made a simple change to a preferred image.  Thanks for leading me to the obvious answer.