Welcome to the Starter eLearning page.
Accelerate your digital preservation expertise & skills by enrolling for our Starter eLearning training courses. By joining these on-demand training courses you will become certified in digital preservation using Preservica Starter and receive a badge which you can share on your LinkedIn profile and with peers in recognition of your achievement.
Here’s just a few of the benefits of enrolling on the courses::
- Work at your own pace and complete training courses when it suits you
- Receive training through a variety of interactive and highly engaging methods
- Track your own progress and reflect on what you’ve achieved
- Get early access to new feature training
- Optional enrolment to access new training on digital preservation best practices
We currently have 3 courses available:
- Getting started with Starter
- This eLearning training course will show you how to use the core functions of the Preservica Starter system
- Using External Submissions Management
- This eLearning training course will show you how to invite external archivists to upload and submit digital content for your repository
- Style my portal
- This eLearning training course will show you how to use the Style my portal features in Starter Plus to stylize and customize your Access Portal
It couldn’t be easier to enroll and get going on the Starter eLearning training, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which course(s) you want to do, your name and email address, and let our team do the rest. Confirmation emails will be sent confirming your access and enrolment.
Once you are enrolled you can then step through the training which includes these easy to follow modules:
- An interactive guide showing the steps on using all the key functions in Starter
- A training video demonstrating how to use Starter
- Practical activities and sample content to help you begin using Starter
- A certificate and social badge on successful completion of the course and activities
Note: You will need a login to the Starter system to be able to complete the practical activities. You’ll have 30 days from the enrolment date to complete the course.
If you have any questions about this or any of our training please email: email@example.com