Question

Public Portal Malfunction

• 20 May 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge +6

Good Morning-

On this painfully early Saturday morning, I’m trying to work on getting our public portal up and running - and starting small.  When I select the top-level series “public” button, the normal dialog box asking if I really want to do that comes up but disappears before I can click the affirmative button.

Is anyone else experiencing this?  I’ve tried the usual logout, shut down, etc.  

Thanks!  Have a great weekend-

Ashley

6 replies

Badge +6

Thank you!  It’s fixed.

Hello!

I’m actually experiencing this now - can you pass along how it was fixed?

Thanks!

Badge +6

Hi John-

I think it was actually fixed internally.  Someone from Preservica usually answers when these problems come up.  They’re usually pretty fast.

Best of luck!

Ashley

Ok - thanks! I thought it would have to be an internal fix. 

Badge +1

Good morning,

I am now having this problem as well. It appears to be happening across all major browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Edge) and only occurs when there is a folder with a mix of private and public-set material. I have successfully changed permissions on individual items folders that are already set to all-private or all-public-- it’s the ones that make the “are you sure” popup show that are having this issue.

Thanks,

Brad Houston

I’ve got the same issue, 12-12-2023. If it can’t be fixed, I’m exiting the platform already.