Question

Cannot Upload Folder

• 22 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

I am having an unusual issue: I am not able to upload a folder.

I can select upload folder, choose a folder, and confirm that I want to upload a folder. But once I go through all of that nothing happens.

This started about a month ago, but I thought it was just a one-time issue. I have spent more of today adding one file at a time, which is not as productive.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

3 replies

I am also running into this problem. Single-file upload works fine, but when I go through the steps to confirm that I want to upload the folder of 10 files (~15 MB, and I have the space), the dialog box closes and nothing happens. The upload and preserve window shows nothing.

My organization requires us to use Edge, and I have read that this browser has some upload functionality issues, but I don’t know if that is the reason for this particular problem.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi both,

Sorry to hear that you are having problems, I have tested this on several browsers both using the drag and drop method and Add > Upload a folder and don’t get any issues.

We did upgrade Preservica systems earlier this week so could I ask you both to test this again when you have a moment and let us know how you get on and if you had issues which method (drag/drop or Add Folder) you used.

Many thanks,

Steve

Thank you, Steve! Both methods work for me now.