Question

Bulk edit won't continue after I select "Yes, continue"

• 15 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

As a new user of Starter I am exploring and trying out all the features and functions.

Bulk editing is very important to me but I cannot get it to execute after setting the fields as I want them. I’ve tried a few times but no luck.

It stays on this screen after I click “Yes, continue”:

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

I’m not sure I’m following your question, but if I remember correctly (and someone correct me if I’m wrong because it’s been awhile since I’ve done this) bulk editing can only be executed on one field at a time. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Here’s the guide: 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi Kelley, 

Bulk metadata editing is a Starter Plus (& above feature), which is why you are unable to complete the action. Ideally, you wouldn’t be seeing it as an option, so I will look into why it is visible for you. 

We do have a trial available for Professional, which would give you access to all of the Starter Plus users as well as custom metadata, user roles & permissions and more. A breakdown of features per edition is available here on our pricing page. If you’re interested in the trial, please feel free to let me know here or send me an email at aubrey.shanahan@preservica.com. 

Thanks,
Aubrey